This was a painting I did for the most recent issue of PLANSPONSOR. The article was pretty specific…The jist of it is that a benefit plan changed hands a lot of times and lead to legal problems. I feel like there is a whole genre of images/imagemaking devoted to “weird heads/faces”. Now I’m there too.
Thanks as always to SooJin Buzelli!
- ilikeyouthanks likes this
- giudizioso reblogged this from phantasmosis
- ilikeallthat reblogged this from phantasmosis
- gouachecollective reblogged this from phantasmosis
- chainchomp likes this
- artjargon reblogged this from phantasmosis
- russellvanished likes this
- unsophisticatedheart1980 likes this
- phoebe-bird likes this
- ivyt likes this
- oliveroliveroliver likes this
- nivbavarsky said:you are good
- nivbavarsky likes this
- phantasmosis posted this